• Tour name: City tour
• Guides: Danh and Danh
• Guests: Sophie Lautenschlager and her sister
• Time: May 3rd, 9 p.m
• Pick up at: Liberty 4 Saigon
▪ First of all, we picked up the guests on time and introduced ourselves. Our guests were 2 lovely girls from Germany 🇩🇪. Sophie was a librarian and her sister was a tour guide like us.
During the tour
▪ During the tour, we had a nice interaction and we talked a lot with each other. The guests were really interested in Vietnam, they had traveled to Hanoi, Sapa, Hue,… and Saigon was their final destination. After this tour they would come back to their country.
They were really interested in the tour, they asked us a lot about places that we had been to such as: what Nguyen Hue walking street was used for, why it was cool in Saigon but hot in other places in this weather, or something about coffee,… Specially, they were pleased that Vietnam won the war. They said that Germany was the country that started the WW1 and WW2, but it was just the army, all the German realized that the wars was wrong and it was so horrible.
They had a comparision between the WW and the Vietnam war, they admitted that these wars were horrible and sympathized with the effects of Vietnam war. The thing that I loved about the guests was that they really paid attention to what we said, they looked at every pictures, read the information carefully, asked some questions about the events, the reason or exchange some information from their aspect,…
▪ In the tour, I have met 2 lovely and friendly guests. This tour was so exciting, I really love it and maybe our guests felt it too. I hope i will get to go on a lot of tour like this. ❤❤
💟 Thanks for reading💟