Hello, it’s Giang from SFDT, today I’m gonna share with you some experiences
of backpacking travel. Backpacking has become very popular in recent years.
Therefore, instead of choosing tours from travel agents, more and more people
now opt for traveling by themselves, and if you haven’t got any clue about this
kind of journey, try applying the following tips, they may help you <3.
1. Try to travel light, as one of the most general tips, carrying a lighter pack is
definitely more fun than a heavier one, right? :v Say, why not choose smartwater
bottles, which are totally lighter, cheaper than nalgenes and easy to fit into pack
2. Bring your medicine and prescriptions for diarrhea, motion sickness, stomach
cramps and aches.
3. Before starting your journey, you should send your travel plans to your parents
or friends in case you need their help.
4. Try to learn some basic sentences in the local language, which is not only
would be a lot helpful, but also shows that you respect their culture.
5. If possible, you should have a travel insurance which will cover you if anything
6. In case there is an exceptionally attractive one approaching you on the street
and flirts super heavily with you, it’s probably the scam.
7. Remember, do not drink any beverage that you’ve not seen opened or made
DIRECTLY in front of you (at places like bars and clubs… )
8. Research for things like the destination’s info, some must-visit places, the
good eateries that only the locals would know, or more importantly, taxis and
hostels. It would be much safer when you find out which are reputable and which
are dangerous or scammers.
Okie dokie, that’s all I want to share with you, hope it would do wonders for yaaa
<3. See you next time